virgoreader

giving you book recommendations that'll brighten your day

What to Read Next

Act Your Age, Eve Brown - Talia Hibbert

★★★★★  A neurodiverse, opposites attract, workplace romance between the free spirited, youngest Brown sister and the controlling owner of a B&B. 


I loved, loved, LOVED this book - which isn’t surprising because I adore Talia Hibbert and loved the first two books in the series. But this one was a cherry on top, a wonderfully sweet and endearing story that I’m already itching to re-read. 

I don’t know if Eve is my favorite Brown sister, but I adored her. She’s silly and sweet and the perfect foil to Jacob, the stern owner of a B&B. There was something so wonderful about the sort of “snow globe setting” of the book (how it was so contained to the B&B) that really let Eve and Jacob shine together. 

Something I saw someone point out on Instagram that I completely agree with is that Talia Hibbert writes plus sized characters so well

This book had me giggling. It was an enemies to lovers workplace romance with great neurodiverse rep. The insecurities and worries of both characters were realistic and well done. The steamy moments were so steamy and the ending was satisfying. 

I am so sad the Brown sisters stories are done, but I can’t wait to see what’s next from Talia.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *