virgoreader

giving you book recommendations that'll brighten your day

What to Read Next

Collecting Bookish Reading Stickers

I love collecting romance-related art, and I used to do it through postcards - the 4x6 size was perfect to include as a prop in a book picture and easily storable, since I don't have the room for posters or larger art prints. But once I started my reading journal I switched to purchasing stickers, too.

Romance is seriously underrepresented in terms of fan art and prints/stickers available for purchase, so I love being able to share what I find with other people. 

I will be updating this master list of stickers regularly with what I find, but I'll also be making posts like this to call out when new favs are added to the list.

You'll also see that I have a section of "ambiguous" couple stickers - I tried to include descriptions of who's in the sticker (like "historical romance; couple with dark hair kissing" or "sapphic couple; brunette and blonde") so you can use them for any books with characters whose descriptions match! 

Happy sticker hunting! Have a sticker/art print that isn't on my list? Leave it here!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *