virgoreader

giving you book recommendations that'll brighten your day

What to Read Next

ACOTAR Enamel Pins by virgovvitch

I think enamel pins are the coolest way to collect pieces of your favorite book - besides art. Unfortunately character-specific pins aren't common in romance - it makes sense, since most orders start at a minimum of 100, romance doesn't have a lot of fan art in general, and romance readers read so much that specific series don't grab the genre the way it does in fantasy. 

So while I will endlessly be wishing for more romance art + pins, I am so pleased I picked up a full set of the ACOTAR pins from @elithienart / @virgovvitch

You can find these pins on their Etsy currently!

I knew the pins were going to be stunning because Elithien's art is absolutely gorgeous, but they really take care with the quality of the pins as well - each is lined in either silver or gold, they're hard enamel so they feature a scratch-resistant finish that's smooth and flat, and even the back clasp is a cute black heart shape. 

Last summer I bought the whole first run: Feyre, Rhys, Nesta, Cassian, Elain, Azriel, Tamlin, Lucien, Morrigan, Amren.


A few months ago they announced three more characters that would complete the set (Gwynriel, Emerie, and Eris) so of course I had to get those, too.

Enamel pins are definitely more pricey than other bookish merch (like stickers or prints or bookmarks) but I'd say they're so much cooler to collect and display.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *